You can find answers to our most commonly asked questions below, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just give us a call or email us with any questions or concerns. We’re always here for you and more than happy to help!
Yes. Once logged in, click on the Account Icon to view your account. From here, you can access your order history.
Once logged in, click on the Account Icon to view your account. From here, you can update your account information under “Account Details”
If you are logged in, log out on the “My Account” page. From here, you can change your password by clicking “Forgot Password” and an email will be sent to reset your password.
Yes. To ship to a PO Box, please select “USPS SmartPost” as your shipping option at checkout. Please note Fedex and UPS will NOT accommodate shipping to a PO Box. When shipping to a residential address, we strongly encourage customers to continue checking the tracking number for the order, as we are not liable for lost or stolen packages. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
You’ll receive tracking info as soon as your package ships, via the email you used to place your order. Make sure to check all inboxes, including your spam folder, if you can’t find your shipping confirmation. Please note it can sometimes take up to 3 days for your tracking link to update.
Expect your items to ship within 6-8 weeks. Please be patient as we work through processing orders as quickly as possible. Once your order ships you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Delivery could take 2-10 business days based on destination. Should you have any additional questions regarding shipping or order status, please contact our dedicated Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, Amex or Discover. Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed and the charge will appear as “The Icebox” on your credit card statement.
If you place an order, you will be charged for the full cost of your order at the time the order is submitted. Please reach out to us at the email or telephone number listed above should you have any additional questions.
If you have any order questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com. Please reference your order number and order date in your email inquiry.
Please review your order in detail before submitting. Unfortunately, we can NOT change any information on an existing order once it has been processed. We will charge your card upon check out and you will not be able to change your order once you click the “Submit” button. Should you receive your merchandise and decide you’d like to make a return, please follow our “Return Instructions” below.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your order. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, we’re happy to accept your return. Simply return or exchange the merchandise within 30 days of the order delivery date for any unwashed and unworn merchandise in their original condition. All returns & exchanges are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for return freight & shipping expenses. Please follow the instructions below to ensure your return is successfully processed.
To Make Your Return:
- Please email our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) and a return shipping address. We’re always here to help! The Icebox’s dedicated Customer Experience Team is more than happy to help answer any questions or concerns regarding your SONIC order or the website. Just contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 404.665.2440. We’re available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST, and our support staff would be more than happy to assist you.
- To process your return, please include the following information in your return inquiry: your order number, reason for the return, and product information for the item you’re returning, including the product name and quantity you’re returning. Please note: any missing information may delay the return process.
- Once your return information has been received, our support staff will then provide an RMA#, return shipping address and any further return instructions. Please pack and ship your items in their original packaging to the return shipping address provided. Please also include your original sales receipt.
- Upon receipt of the returned merchandise to our facilities, a credit will be issued to your original payment method, less a 20% restocking fee. Please allow up to 5 - 7 business days for your return to be processed.
In order to assist us with your return, the following limitations and exclusions do apply:
- You must have a valid sales receipt in order to receive a refund or credit. If you do not have a valid receipt, we are unable to make a return or exchange of product. - Returned merchandise must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged after you received it from us.
- If you request and are eligible for a refund, we will refund the price actually paid by you for the returned item. Shipping and a 20% restocking fee are non-refundable unless we have sent the wrong item, or the item sent is defective or damaged at the time of delivery.
We’re always here to help! The Icebox’s dedicated Customer Experience Team is more than happy to help answer any questions or concerns regarding your SONIC order or the website. Just contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 404.665.2440. We’re available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST, and our support staff would be more than happy to assist you.